Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 AWD EX
From Baltimore to Cape Cod, to New Hampshire, around Boston and back to Baltimore.

I like this car A LOT. I like the Android Auto interface. GPS on the big screen, song selection on the gauge cluster. I love it. I appreciate the step by step popping up on the gauge cluster with the countdown as well. It was roughly eight hours in each stretch, I did get some numb ass, but not too too bad. Averaged 32.5MPG for the whole trip.
I found the AC a little bit inconsistent. I had to adjust it a few times. I am pretty much always hot so the vast majority of the time on my side it is set to LO, where my wife sets her side to 72 or 75. No big deal, I just turned it up a few times and down a few times. No big deal.

Packed enough for a family of three for a full week vacation, plus dropping my kid off at college. We were able to fit a crap ton of cargo into this thing with just the left back seat folded down. It was full, but still able to maintain some sightline out the back window. Super impressed with the room for a small SUV.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the adaptive cruise control. Man, I don't think I touched the gas or brake for 150 miles at one point. The blind-spot monitoring can make a person lazy. I have no problem with that. I did toy with the lane assist. Still not a fan of the correction. I drove with it for several miles and I still find the correction unnerving. I think I will just leave it off.

One other thing I did learn about my 2019 Obsydian blue CRV while on this road trip is DAMN there is a LOT of these out there. Not just the blue, but MAN there are a lot of CRV's out there.

I am thrilled with this thing.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've had my '17 EX for over 2 years and still love it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ive went from LA to Elko NV(bordering Utah) and from LA to Lake Havasu and yes this car is PEFECT for road trips. my brother commented on the nice sized front and rear seats, and loved the adaptive cruise control. the honda attention monitor even kicked in a few times when I was getting sleepy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts