Registered
3,182 Posts
(y)(y)

Reactions: JavitxuH

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looks great. (y)

I have to say though.. having owned one dark blue Honda (a 2013 Accord) ... that paint color is a real dirt magnet.. water spot magnet, etc.. and is really hard to keep looking fresh and clean. Which is why we only choose lighter paint colors on our Hondas now days. I don't mind keeping my vehicle clean.. but I don't want to be detailing it every two days. :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great. (y)

I have to say though.. having owned one dark blue Honda (a 2013 Accord) ... that paint color is a real dirt magnet.. water spot magnet, etc.. and is really hard to keep looking fresh and clean. Which is why we only choose lighter paint colors on our Hondas now days. I don't mind keeping my vehicle clean.. but I don't want to be detailing it every two days. :p
We don't have much rain here where I live, and won't be doing much off-road driving really, so hope it will last clean longer than 2 days... ?
However we don't have many light colors options here in Spain either, besides the white one or silver Grey which I didn't like much.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice @JavitxuH

You need to get the Aero Pack like mine:

Cosmic Blue rocks!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
We don't have much rain here where I live, and won't be doing much off-road driving really, so hope it will last clean longer than 2 days... ?
However we don't have many light colors options here in Spain either, besides the white one or silver Grey which I didn't like much.
Dust will be your curse then I guess. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice @JavitxuH

You need to get the Aero Pack like mine:

Cosmic Blue rocks!
Yes definitely Cosmic Blue is the color ?
I can see the side steps, which look cool, but is there any other feature included in the Aero pack which I don't have?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yes definitely Cosmic Blue is the color ?
I can see the side steps, which look cool, but is there any other feature included in the Aero pack which I don't have?
Yes.

I have the Aero Pack front and rear bumpers, colour coded - and the rear roof spoiler too.

Not sure whether this pack is available in Europe with the same parts/combination etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes.

I have the Aero Pack front and rear bumpers, colour coded - and the rear roof spoiler too.

Not sure whether this pack is available in Europe with the same parts/combination etc.
I think the package is similar to the one in Spain, in fact my car is also made in Japan. Only side steps are not included and wheels are different (Hybrid version includes these ones).
Well, you also have the steering wheel on the wrong side! ?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Um, I think you'll find my steering wheel is on the correct side, as thats how they also drive in Japan! Hehe!

The wheels on mine are standard 19" found on the top EX trim.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um, I think you'll find my steering wheel is on the correct side, as thats how they also drive in Japan! Hehe!

The wheels on mine are standard 19" found on the top EX trim.
For whatever reason despite I also have the EX, my wheels are 18" like all the Hybrid ones ?‍♂

·
Registered
4 Posts
You think dark blue is bad? Mine is black and live in Canada where winter salt and slush hang around for six months of the year! But I do not regret it a bit, black SUV’s are beautiful. Two drawbacks, you have to wash them 4 times a week and there are a pain to find in parking lots! There are too many black SUV’s! I had to put red pin striping on mine to be able to find it without looking at the plates. And when I take it at the dealership for service, I have to use the panic button to find it! Still love it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
You think dark blue is bad? Mine is black and live in Canada where winter salt and slush hang around for six months of the year! But I do not regret it a bit, black SUV’s are beautiful. Two drawbacks, you have to wash them 4 times a week and there are a pain to find in parking lots! There are too many black SUV’s! I had to put red pin striping on mine to be able to find it without looking at the plates. And when I take it at the dealership for service, I have to use the panic button to find it! Still love it!
Love it black too!
In fact, it would have been my choice, but found this one in blue which added some color to our family, since my wife's car is already black ?

And this kind of bronze/brown looks also cool to me:

·
Registered
20 Posts
:cool:
Well, here in Las Vegas, black would be fatal! With summer temps sometimes reaching 120*F, it will fry an egg on your dash within 40 minutes and destroy your trim and upholstery, too. That's why I have never bought and never will buy any color car here other than white or silver grey.
For those that don't know, it's called albedo. Dark colors attract and hold the heat whereas the lighter ones tend to reflect it. That's also why snow sometimes appears to be so bright....
:cool::cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts