Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from my salesguy who told me that my 2010 Urban Titanium EX-L was scheduled to be produced yesterday. I was surprised they were still making the 2010's, so I'm betting I'll be getting one of the last ones made.

Even though it's being made in Ohio and I live in Louisville, KY, it will still take about a week for it to get here. So, I'm expecting it around the Sept 10th.

I can't wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ArLo

How exciting to learn that your car was made yesterday! :) I was hoping to be driving a new Honda CRV by now. There is a reason why I am not driving a new CRV yet...I'm just going to "turn this car thing" over to God and let Him decide when and what car I'll eventually purchase. {I'm really talking about the HONDA CRV with Him though;)}

I was surprised to hear that 2010's were continuing to be manufactured. Where are the 2011's? From what I have read on the internet there isn't going to be much, if any, difference in the 2010's and 2011's. I thought I read in 2013 HONDA CR-V was going to make "...major changes..." My thought is Hybrid and perhaps a change to the body of the CRV.

Enjoy your new car! I'm talking to the dealer where I live tomorrow...fact finding and another test drive. I know CRV's are not race cars yet I would like my car to "move" when I step on the gas rather than bog down and then start to move forward.

Have to agree with all of the responses re 2wd vs 4wd: I need to buy what I want to drive NOT what the dealers are trying to get off of the lot, incentives, etc. I do want AWD! :)

To all of the Honda CR-V Owners Club folks - enjoy the long weekend!

Penny

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's here!!

I got the call today that my car was ready, so I swung by and picked it up. It arrived with 3.7 miles on the odometer. A mechanic at the dealership took it for a "required" 10 mile drive to check it out. So, I got ownership with 13 miles on it.

Very nice so far, I can't wait for this weekend to get out of the city and take it for a test drive along some of the rural Kentucky roads. Here's a pic of my new 2010 Urban Titanium EX-L.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Enjoy it, I know you will love it. I had mines since June and I love driving it everyday. You know what I thought I was lucky, I bought mines from a dealership I used to work for. So they had mines delivered the day before I went to purchase it, they knew I was driving down to get it from them, so it was on the lot waiting for me. They had just took all the protective covering off before I got there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts