Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Looks nice! After seeing the prices that Mugen wants for those pieces, you must have robbed a local bank.

My favorite parts are the rear bumper/dual exhaust located in the middle.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow. thats pretty. do you mind if I ask how much the kit was? and how much it was to install?

are the door visors from mugen too? they look different from the ones from honda.

Also, your rims look awesome also, what kind are they?

THANKS!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow. thats pretty. do you mind if I ask how much the kit was? and how much it was to install?

are the door visors from mugen too? they look different from the ones from honda.

Also, your rims look awesome also, what kind are they?

THANKS!
Mugen front lip + rear lip + mid dual exhaust + spoiler + visors + led + grille was about USD$4,200 with installaion

·
Registered
58 Posts
"just dropped, here are some pix :D "

Looks good. Did you put in new springs/shocks? how much? and how does the ride compare? before/after?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice pics. It would be nice to have more pics at different angles in day time. I'm also interested to see far and close ups of the rear tailgate spoiler, because I'm planning to get that over the OEM one. Thanks.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Projector lights : HID or halogen ?

Does your Mugen CR-V have xenon HID lights. If yes, is Taiwan right hand or left hand steering wheel.

Could you find out for all of us in the US how much those headlights cost without the ballasts ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thats one good looking machine you got there, I am really liking that kit with the center exit exhaust and the back bumper. The spoiler looks pretty good, I would like to see it in daylight for a better picture. Keep up the good work.

Chris

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey, for the grille, does the kit comes with the upper and lower grille? or the lower grille is the OEM grille? cheers

1 - 20 of 67 Posts