Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new V for 3 days, it's beautiful, love it! There is a very tiny paint flaw on one door, that's why it's in the shop now, the dealer pays for the fix.

So far so good, my only discomfort is the hard seat back. My last cars were Mazda, Audi, and Lexus, those seats were all softer than the V. The loaner civic I drove this morning confirmed that too (it's even firmer it hurts after a while). I'm not sure it's common knowledge that Honda seats are firmer then others or it's just adjustment time of my back. Some ppl here talks about the '08 power seat with lumber support, I think mine already having too much support! Anyone feel the same way?

Joe in Seattle
'07 V LX 4WD Silver/Black

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Firm Seats

No doubt about it, the seats are firm on an 07 V. When I first had ours I had to put the seat up straighter than I like because it was bothering my back. After a while though I seemed to become acclimated to them and was able to put the seat back for a good proper slouch. Still can't put my knees where I want them, because of the ridiculous door handles and the shifter being in the middle of the dash board rather than up on the column where it belongs. But the seats? I got used to them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts