Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
European spec 2003 K20a manual. Clover green pearl.
As I bought her in august 2011.

After first year I made black house headllights, and she got some aftermarket fogs, and mesh in the lower grille, and some 16 inch aftermarket wheels.

And in the summer of 2013 she got H&R springs and adjustable konis, and climair air deflectors. I wish I had more decent pics now...

And that was the last pic I have before an oncoming driver lost control and I barely escaped a head to head collision at 50mph+ (80km/h)
I tried to sverve , and probably saved my whole family and the other driver from serious injuries, but the cars were totalled.

So now shes replaced by another 'V . A 2007 R20 auto, in 'Sparkle grey' (blue'ish metallic)
Dealer-photo of my 'new' car

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd take that colour blue over my wife's '07 in a heart beat !! Also slightly jealous of the side mirror turn indicators - looks sharp.

I find it interesting you have an R20 inside the engine bay, as our '07 has a K24 ... different sides of the pond eh?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, and yes, I like the color of my '07 better than all the silver or black ( I never had the patience or sparetime to keep a black car black all the time) and yes, the fact that the old one saved us from the crash did help when finding a new car, but not many other car can compete on rear seat room anyway. I actually ended up buying my Honda dealers car (yes, his personal family car), as he was ready to trade it in for a leased '10 (will be his 6th crv) ,and this car was also a leased car before he bought it almost 4 years ago, so it's well serviced, and very well kept.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No real plans so far. I have been looking at Mudulo kits on the web, as I already have the OEM rear roof spoiler, and lowering, but tbh, it doesn't feel or look very tall to me in the way my 2nd gen did. Only had the car for 2 weeks, and right now it's supposed to be winter. Wind deflectors are a must though, the ones that go into the window channels, not the stick on type. The summer tires for it are on OEM 'Exective' 18 inch rims.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Canyon :)
I was lucky enough to find an original 'Aero' front bumper on Ebay (these were a dealer installed option over here as far as I know) Not easy to find used, and hilariously expensive if I want a new one. (Lings Honda parts have them in stock for $800 I think)
aero.JPG

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just picked it up. It's a bit scratchy, and I have to fill in the holes for the parking sensors,before painting it in the same color as the car so when spring arrives I guess I'll have some work to do :p You never know with the weather here, but May is usually nice...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I guess technically I could, but it sounds expensive, and I generally don't lke wiring, and it's kinda unnecessary up front in my opinion.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I wish 07's came with projector headlamps in the US. I may have to snag some off ebay or elsewhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts