Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CRV Forum,

I have in retention the number plates: N3 CRV for sale.

I'm going to place them on Ebay, but thought I'd offer them to this forum first as you all love your CR-V's. And I'm hoping they will go to a good home with someone with a name that begins with N...!

I have had the plates valued by a DVLA company, so if you are interested please email me on wayneansell at hotmail dot com, with your offer.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right feed to post this in.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.
Wayne Ansell N3CRV.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
And just a note to those who don't know, these kind of plates should never go on the rear of your vehicle!
Also, and as you can see, they are UK plates where it is required to have one on the front and one on the rear. The yellow one is the rear one.
I used to have "JCH 747V" on my old 1980 Honda Prelude which I sold for more than the car was worth many moons ago.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
The majority on this forum reside in North America and depending which state you live in (they all have slightly varying motor and licensing laws), as such, legally you have to have US state plates on the rear, at a minimum. You can put whatever you want on the front, at least in NV.
Since these are clearly UK plates and very different than the individual state plates, you need to be careful. Of course, I'm assuming a buyer might consider putting them on a US or Canadian vehicle. If not, you can put both up on your garage wall like I did with JCH 747V! :eek:
Hope that explains what I meant.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, they most definitely are UK plates, so I (as a UK person) was a bit confused why you said they should "never go on the rear of your vehicle".

Do you really think one of your fellow Americans would think it's OK to put a foreign plate on their car? Haha. :D

·
Super Moderator
3,190 Posts
You see Volvos and others that were delivered overseas with plates from elsewhere covered by US plates.
The OP plate remains FS in the England

1 - 7 of 7 Posts