Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE tie the navigation lockout into the same sensor system as the passenger air bag. My wife drives and I navigate. But not in our CRV. Its more dangerous having to pull over, navigate, then pull back into freeway traffic, than to allow the passenger to navigate if the seat is occupied.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Steering wheel handsfree voice commands work fine, even from the passenger side. Driver simply touches the button and you ...on the passenger side say the commands

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steering wheel handsfree voice commands work fine, even from the passenger side. Driver simply touches the button and you ...on the passenger side say the commands
If you believe that you have not tried it while driving down the highway with the "normal" road noise. It will Not recognize most any voice commands unless you arevstopped with the windows up. And if you have to stop, well then you can use the nav.

·
Registered
438 Posts
On all of our 2016 Touring CRV's it works so well that the system understands a complete street address, no need to speak separately city, street name, number commands

Yes, even at full highway speeds, cabin inside is very quiet...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must have improved on the 2014. I know most of my beefs with the 14 have been addresses in the 16.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts