Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Couple of questions:
*I just got my CRV but the navigation with the disc in it is showing "Disc is reading an error"..like that. I have three different discs; 2003, 2009 and 2011? None of them works. The seller of the car said "probably a dirty laser in the dvd-tray". Is he right or what should i do.

*The manual says push the button on the right to see the radio display. Seems to do nothing. But i only see the navigation error message in white, and underneath that, a simple radio information line. But never an apart radio display only.

*Is there, like the civic, an interior switch to choose: door open, interior light on. Door open, interior light off. Because mine is not going automatically, only if i push the on-off button in the roof I have light.. (praise the key-contactswitch lighting). I open the door and my gauges light up and the light where the key goes, but not the roof-light.

In the section in this forum that says Interior, I also posted a question that has to do with a rzrzrzrzrzrz sound above the right knee in the dashboard.

·
Registered
188 Posts
o.0 I don't know that 2005 crv come with nav. for the dome light to come on auto you have to put the switch in the middle pos I think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts