Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a seat belt extender for my 2015 CRV that worked perfectly - but it doesn't work on my new 2018. It clicks into the seat belt receptacle next to the seat, but the strap won't click into it. Anyone have first hand knowledge of one that works? I bought a few different ones on Amazon that don't work either. And "Seat Belt Extender Pros" brand doesn't even show any for a 2018 CRV on their website. My preference is a 5-7" rigid one. I know Honda doesn't sanction these but I have no choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had the same problem with the new 2019 crv I bought in August. The connector is placed in such a low position that it's hard to find it to connect to the strap. Help!! Anyone have a company (other than Seat Belt Extenders). Stay off Amazon for this item. I bought 2 that don't work.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
You need to try Seat Belt Extenders Pro again..........their newest model extender for the Gen 5 CRV works perfect in our 2017 V. They may have it in gray by now.

Reactions: rocky

·
Registered
249 Posts
I purchased one, but for the back seat, I wrote a little about it here, along with photos:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts