Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Need a lift kit for 2019

6441 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  BoostedV
Any one have any recommendations on a lift kit for a 2019 CR-V ?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2014 CRV AWD (my wife's baby)
297 Posts
Was advised that max lift on stock suspension is 1.0-1.5" on the front and 2.0" on the back. If raising higher, one might need to install after market "other" suspension parts as well. re: Adjustable upper control arms on its rear. The suspension geometry on our CRVs are very sensitive. Thus, why I only went with the 20mm lift blocks. Hope this helps as well

· Registered
1,840 Posts
To push a 3" lift your looking at a lot of parts and keep a good amount in savings for replacing suspension parts, hearings and the CV axles as they wear out because they won't last. Also a lift beyond recommendations voids pretty much the entire warranty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
1 Posts
Thanks everyone who replied and for the help I found 40 mm 2 inch lift on eBay for $189
@PLP100 how did the lift go? I am looking for a 2in lift for my 2018 but haven't really known where to start. Is your warranty still valid? I basically want the tallest lift I can without having to change any of the major components of the car. Would love to hear how yours went :)

· Premium Member
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige
1,719 Posts
Any one have any recommendations on a lift kit for a 2019 CR-V ?
Jsportusa
@PLP100 how did the lift go? I am looking for a 2in lift for my 2018 but haven't really known where to start. Is your warranty still valid? I basically want the tallest lift I can without having to change any of the major components of the car. Would love to hear how yours went :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.