Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Was advised that max lift on stock suspension is 1.0-1.5" on the front and 2.0" on the back. If raising higher, one might need to install after market "other" suspension parts as well. re: Adjustable upper control arms on its rear. The suspension geometry on our CRVs are very sensitive. Thus, why I only went with the 20mm lift blocks. Hope this helps as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it thanks I don’t mind adding whatever I need to add so for a bigger lift I would also need after market springs any thing else I need?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
To push a 3" lift your looking at a lot of parts and keep a good amount in savings for replacing suspension parts, hearings and the CV axles as they wear out because they won't last. Also a lift beyond recommendations voids pretty much the entire warranty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
40mm lift should be ok as long as you got everything needed for camber adjust as well.

BE cautious about eBay kits because some stuff is made disturbingly cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks everyone who replied and for the help I found 40 mm 2 inch lift on eBay for $189
@PLP100 how did the lift go? I am looking for a 2in lift for my 2018 but haven't really known where to start. Is your warranty still valid? I basically want the tallest lift I can without having to change any of the major components of the car. Would love to hear how yours went :)

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,475 Posts
Any one have any recommendations on a lift kit for a 2019 CR-V ?
Jsportusa
@PLP100 how did the lift go? I am looking for a 2in lift for my 2018 but haven't really known where to start. Is your warranty still valid? I basically want the tallest lift I can without having to change any of the major components of the car. Would love to hear how yours went :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts