Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i just get an 98 V' and i find some issue,... i use the carfax trial and it saids my car have 15 reports.... i believe i have a LEMON CAR.. please help, this a risk to my family, i must get sure of this car

if someone have acces to car fax or know some way to get the car history, please let me know...

this my VIN..... JHLRD1863WC038519

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You yourself can get the info, just pay the one time fee for the report. You can view it right then and you will also have a report e-mailed to you.

And just because there are 15 issues doesn't mean a lemon. Most of the items on the report end up being owner transfers at the bmv. For example I had 9 reports on my 2001 CRV. It had 3 owners, including mine now. And all the reports where within the title transfers. So don't get all worked up until you get your report which takes a minute after you pay your fee.

·
Registered
293 Posts
15 reports do not necessarily mean that there is something wrong with it
Just buying the car might result in 3. Still I would buy it and if there is something which was not disclosed by seller (like flooding or rebuild title) demand refund.
Keep the post active (bump it once a while) - there is a good chance somebody just bough unlimited reports because was looking for a car
One more good source for car history
http://www.autocheck.com/?nf=3&nf=4&siteID=0&WT.mc_id=0
Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts