Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Please go to your Account Settings/Main Page, where you will find spaces to fill in your location (country) and vehicle (year and trim level, etc.). Fill those in and save. Then the data will display in your Avatar like you can see it in mine. Otherwise we have no way of helping you, as the CR-V is sold all over the world, and versions are different. Please tell us your location and where your CR-V was made.

Reactions: tranphuongdung

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,062 Posts
Aah, Thailand - where the best food on Earth comes from!!! :)

Reactions: tranphuongdung

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,062 Posts
I can't. That's a 2018? Wow - I don't know if we have anything like that in North America. At least I've not seen one like it. If there is a local car audio shop near you, you could ask them. So, you want to add those features to that radio, and you want accessory harnesses so you don't have to cut the factory harnesses to splice in? If you have a car audio shop nearby I would ask them. Or you could also search on Amazon, as they have all sorts of adapter harnesses. I see two issues - your 2018 is a very new model, so they may not yet have them available, and you may find it difficult to locate what you need outside your region. It may only be found locally. That's all I got. We do have members here who can probably assist, hopefully one will come along soon and see this.

·
Registered
Honda CR-V E 2019
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't. That's a 2018? Wow - I don't know if we have anything like that in North America. At least I've not seen one like it. If there is a local car audio shop near you, you could ask them. So, you want to add those features to that radio, and you want accessory harnesses so you don't have to cut the factory harnesses to splice in? If you have a car audio shop nearby I would ask them. Or you could also search on Amazon, as they have all sorts of adapter harnesses. I see two issues - your 2018 is a very new model, so they may not yet have them available, and you may find it difficult to locate what you need outside your region. It may only be found locally. That's all I got. We do have members here who can probably assist, hopefully one will come along soon and see this.
Thank you very much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts