Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all need help regarding the removal and replacement of the plastic piece around the seat heater switches and the power port.

How do I get to that part to replace it?

Thanks in advance
IMG_20200530_190555865.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
This whole assembly lifts up. The small piece on the front with switches must be on clips from the bottom/back. You should be able do detach from inside/bottom and replace. I used a plastic trim tool (started prying from the front near dash) and the whole assembly came up very easily.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This whole assembly lifts up. The small piece on the front with switches must be on clips from the bottom/back. You should be able do detach from inside/bottom and replace. I used a plastic trim tool (started prying from the front near dash) and the whole assembly came up very easily.
Thanks it looks like that the piece I am replacing has screws holding it down. I guess I need to get that top part off.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks it looks like that the piece I am replacing has screws holding it down. I guess I need to get that top part off.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
If you start prying at the red line where the center consol assembly meets the other piece the whole assembly will lift up / including cupholder area etc.
then you can access that piece with the switches and detach from below.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I removed the parts thanks for the help. It did not need to be replaced. The metal clips that holds it down we're a couple were missing. I was able to find one inside the console. The previous owner had spilled a soda and I cleaned it all up

So a win overall!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts