Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forum and scoured the internet and I can not locate the part I need. I changed out my rear struts on my 2009 Honda CRV. In the interior below the plastic cover there is an aluminum plate that mounts to the floor and the side. Mine has 2 broken spots where the bolts slide through. I need this piece of aluminum. Does anyone know the part number? I posted a pic of the part. Thank you!!

2009 Honda CRV Driver Side Rear Strut

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just took it and welded it and ground it down. It doesnt look pretty, but just finished the test drive and no more popping. I'll look at a u pull it bc that is some excessive pricing. Thank you for the help!! Its super appreciated!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
That's interesting--I'll have to keep an eye on ours. No noises as of yet though.

One interesting note--that particular part originally used has been superseded by a new part. It makes me wonder if they had a design or manufacturing issue and corrected it in the replacement part.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts