Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Guys, I've been looking for almost 2 years for these Modulo rims and still figure it out on how to get/buy 'em. In my country the Honda dealers don't offer Modulo rims nor the neighbour countries near where I live, our local Honda dealers only offer Mugen TT rims which I dislike very much.

I know in U.K Honda dealers they sell this model of rim, they put it on the Honda U.K website, they do sell it as accesories. Does anyone know do they ship internationally to Indonesia, or maybe there are some Honda dealers in some countries that sell these Modulo rims which I don't know yet and probably do ship the goods internationally?
In case they don't, I really need a favour from CR-V owners in this forum who willing to buy 'em for me and ship 'em to me as I've asked my wife & sister who live in Australia do they have friends in U.K, they have but sadly they don't really close to their friends and hestiate to ask a favor to buy such big and expensive things :(

Please not to be confused with this rim model

http://www.handa-accessories.com/viewer.html?pic=crv/07whl.jpg

They are different. This one is the OEM rim model comes with CR-V 2.0L variant in Indonesia. But, only in the picture here the rim painted in chrome shadow I believe.

I really like this rim so bad.

·
Registered
59 Posts
you do realize that your going to pay out the ass for these rims just buy a set of after market rims if theres no easy way to get them...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you do realize that your going to pay out the ass for these rims just buy a set of after market rims if theres no easy way to get them...
Yes I do, but I think the total price to pay to get those still not as expensive as buying the branded universal rims like iForged, Pegasus, Fabolous, HRE, etc.
And those universal rims still need hub centric rings for each wheels in order to get fit on the vehicles as they are universal not custom made for specific vehicle(s).

I wish European members will spot and read this thread soon, as I'm already eager to have these rims.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts