Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to contact the administrator of this site but it has been to no avail.

There are people writing on my message board lines and lines in a language I have no idea about. What is this and how do I report this and also, how do I delete these strange messages? Why am I getting strange cryptic messages?

I hope there is a moderator available. Can someone tell me how to contact the administration of this site?

Thank you very much!

Epona

·
Registered
381 Posts
Go into your PM area and hit REPORT POST to the right of each post. This will notify the administrator.

What happened: A spammer created a fake account and is sending people advertisements via PM. I received 3 of them as well, and the admin removed them immediately when I did this.

The admin has a command that will not only delete the spammer, but will remove all of the spammers posts/pm's. Someone needs to report it for them to be aware of the isssue.

Mike
(admin on several other forums, but not this one)

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have tried to contact the administrator of this site but it has been to no avail.

There are people writing on my message board lines and lines in a language I have no idea about.

Thank you very much!

Epona
There's your chance to learn a second language... ;)
Hope the admin sovles your problem.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thank all of you for your supportive replies!

Carbuff2 took out the posts. I hope the moderators can delete the other spammers, too.

PS> I do believe that aliens have landed and it was in their language. Strangest looking words ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts