Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again.
I'm looking to remove a roof rack from my 2008 CRV but my vehicle did not come with the flat plates that are needed to fill in the holes after the rack is removed.
I can find images of these plates and lots of info in the rack itself, install videos, etc but nothing showing these smaller rectangular plastic plates. Does anyone know the part number for these so I can order the front and rear pieces? Thanks!

Again, these are the small rectangular pieces you have to pop out to acess the anchor bolts for the roof rack.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might try College Hills Honda. Forum sponsor, very easy to work with.
I tried getting in touch with my local Honda dealership here in SC but they closed a little early today. I can give College Hills a call if I cant find the part number between now and then. Thanks for the lead though its much appreciated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
** See attached images **
Ok, after a lot of searching I finally came across the proper name for this item as well as the part numbers.
Honda refers to this item as a "roof garnish lid". You have to purchase each of them separately.
I'll check a few local salvage yards tomorrow to see what they have since these seem to be pretty pricey for what they are. With tax and shipping I'm looking at a little over $50 for four small pieces of plastic.
If I strike out at the salvage yard I'll get these ordered. Hope this saves someone time and frustration in the future.

part Img
Part No.:75233-SWA-003
Lid C, R. Roof Side Garnish
Remove
$12.20
$12.20
part Img
Part No.:75243-SWA-003
Lid C, L. Roof Side Garnish
Remove
$12.20
$12.20
part Img
Part No.:75232-SWA-003
Lid B, R. Roof Side Garnish
Remove
$6.97
$6.97
part Img
Part No.:75242-SWA-003
Lid B, L. Roof Side Garnish
Remove
$6.97
$6.97

Teak

Attachments

·
Registered
'08 CRV EX, White. '19 Pilot EX-L, MSM. '07 Sonata, stick shift, 220k and counting, '10 Kia Forte
76 Posts
Sell your rack in the classifieds forum and make it $20 less if they send you their plates. People are often looking for the racks for a good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts