Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stated before the problem I am having with my 2015 CRV Toouring....A surge or skip between approx 1400 to 3600 rpms Medium to heavy acceleration car holds back lets go surge or skip Honda says no codes and district rep says this is normal for CVT to search for proper gearing???? Also in park if u rev enging in park will it cut out at 3800 rpms?????
I have driven 2 CRV smooth as slik and 1 worse than mind......also slight rough idle
WHAT I NEED PLEASE...............simple response "my is smooth no surge" or "mine does the same" trying to get Honda to step up....like the rough idle issue. So please give me feedback

·
Registered
84 Posts
WHAT I NEED PLEASE...............simple response "my is smooth no surge" or "mine does the same" trying to get Honda to step up....like the rough idle issue. So please give me feedback"
my is smooth no surge, so far at about 2200 miles and 9 weeks.
Kevin

·
Registered
229 Posts
if I slightly move the pedal while accelerating revs will jump up , because it's supposed to if you give it more gas .
You might be simply moving your foot and not knowing it, as for the idle I think it's normal, mines a tad rough.
My 11 Sonata was as well. These are big 4 cyl engines with big pistons.
Why are you revving your engine in park to 3800 rpms, these electronic throttles all seem to have big of a lag but maybe Honda has the free raving rev limiter lower than others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts