Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Thank you for welcome.
I own one 2002 CR-V EX-L couples years already. One of interior part doesn't work at last week. it's be called - 'mirror controls" in owner menu book. I went to dealer and has be told need to change that part. it's well be around $200 bugs!!! I am doing research ( Google, Amazon and eBay ) and I can't find any company has this item. Have anybody know where I can buy it ( cheaper )? Yellow Camera accessory Technology Electronic device Cameras & optics Yellow Technology Electronic device
next:
I am going to change several interior light bulbs to LED bulb. One part's light bulb is confusing me. That part has be called - seat heater switch. one side have two bulbs and another side has one bulb. I just wondering, they are T4 or T3?

Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think we have same friend need help to find those bulbs too in this blog. His car is 2003 and my one is 2002 ( but I can't post more count now )
I was contacted hondapartsnow.com, but they didn't answer me yet. And on their website didn't show any part number too. Only say #15, #14 and #13 without any detail!!!!!
Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
@Rogervancouver - looks like the part for a US 2002 is SWITCH ASSEMBLY, REMOTE CONTROL MIRROR *NH167L* (GRAPHITE BLACK) - HONDA (35190-S9A-J01ZA)

About US $75 on the couple of online parts sites I checked.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
@Rogervancouver - looks like the part for a US 2002 is SWITCH ASSEMBLY, REMOTE CONTROL MIRROR *NH167L* (GRAPHITE BLACK) - HONDA (35190-S9A-J01ZA)

About US $75 on the couple of online parts sites I checked.
A US spec wont work in this case. Switches for the US market didnt have the heated switch as part of the mirror switch.

This is from someplace not on the US.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
A US spec wont work in this case. Switches for the US market didnt have the heated switch as part of the mirror switch.

This is from someplace not on the US.
My apologies, I didn't realize this was for a non-US vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,041 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Check here and sift through until you find someone that will ship to your are
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CRV-Mk-2-2005-2002-2006-mirror-switch-S9A-J210-M1-/222722822343

As for the bulbs you should call some salvage yards and look for a wrecked Si (or SIR) depending where you are grab a cluster and pull the amber bulbs.

Years ago people used to pull the little caps or even just color the plastic from the back ends to get the amber efftect
Thank you Bro. Looks I have to grab a cluster before.....lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts