Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, there. I am a brand new owner of a 2007 CR-V with the Nav package - it came with the Canada and the USA/Southern Canada DVDs. s Version # is 6.56A for both. However they are pretty outdated. How do I acquire the latest DVDs?
The manual says to contact Honda Canada but their web site gives me no place where I can order this or even find a price. What have you folks done to get the latest DVDs?
Many thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks for the URL to Honda Canada for the purchase of the 2 DVDs. You have been very helpful. :)
It's a steep price - but every city has changed since the previous editions.
I hope my own address is on the new one - it's only been here for 30 years!
As far as getting a Garmin - well maybe I could get one Garmin GPS for the same amount but that doesn't have the same convenience factor - and I already have one for geocaching which cost me more than that, especially when I factor in the added cost of the map.
Thanks again for your response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My aren't you the cheeky one!. ... Maybe we should get together a foursome some day, bring DVDS and admire each other's CR-Vs and then -.
I do know I can access this same thing by Bit Torrent but I don't have a strong enough stomach to risk my computer to that kind of source. I'll leave that to others.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I dunno about the Bit Torrent thing.....I haven't been able to find one that is the most current

as for a get together.

Hats Off Day on June 4th.
Info here
http://www.burnabyheights.com/qs/page/1824/1798/-1
They have a show n shine portion
http://www.burnabyheights.com/site_... Show and Shine entry form poster updated.pdf

I'm planning on going, I don't know which car i'll be entering. You might read that it's too late to enter, but they do accept registration on the day of the event. Just make sure you show up early enough to allow time to register.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts