Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but now my wife and I own an '07 CR-V EX-L with navigation. It's Glacier blue and has the running boards on it. My wife has always loved the CR-V, and after reading the reviews and driving it I couldn't say no. I've always owned American cars, a couple Fords and an Oldsmobile. We also have a Pontiac, but it's a Vibe, so it's really Japanese!

I'm glad to have found this great online community and excited to become part of it!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome. :)
Not sure, but isn't the CR-V manufactured/assembled in the US nowadays? Thus, it is "American". Was it so also in 2007?
Anybody know?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I think in 2007 they were built in the U.S. also. At least my Accord was. So these days what is American and what is import really? With "American" cars being built overseas and Japanese cars being built here, it's a matter of who is being employed so if by buying a Honda I'm helping workers in Ohio, great.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome! I have a 2007 EX-L too. Love it.

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
611 Posts
Welcome to this CR-V community! I also have a 2007 EX-L with navigation, 2 WD that I purchased a few months ago.

She is so much more than I could ever dream for. I actually look forward to waking up in the morning because I know I will be driving her to work. Now that is a switch in my life.

Please post pictures if possible. That Glacier Blue is really a nice color! Really catches the eye.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Glacier blue is one of my wife's favorite CR-V colors. She will probably get her own V in that color next time we go car shopping. Hopefully your wife is down with some mods too ;)

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
611 Posts
here are a couple I took with my phone. I'm thinking about painting the rims, maybe a darker silver/grey.
I know the 2007's were the first year that the spare was put inside. But I can't really tell a 2007 from a 2008 and on up. I have noticed that the new CR-V's (2014) seem have more of an angular curve with the back window area and tail lights.

I really love the Cr-V design with the way the tail lights come up the back vertically. If you notice other small SUV's most of their tail lights are horizonal. I happen to see a Cadillac SUV this week at a light and their tail lights come up vertically like the CR-V's. Perhaps Cadillac decided to go for the same look. I think the CR-V's have such a sleek and classy style.

You have a nice looking CR-V!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.