Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

Tomorrow I go to purchase my used '06 CR-V! I'm fairly excited to get it! I've owned a '92 Honda Accord LX in the past, and I'm happy to be back in the Honda fold again! I've done a bit of research on the vehicle, and I like what I see! I may put that Class III hitch that everyone raves about in the near future, but we'll see!

Glad to be aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics when you get your V. These are great vehicles and I'm sure you're going to enjoy yours!

·
Vendor
435 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase, make sure to show it to us when it arrives home. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Congrats on your new to you ride. I liked my 06 a lot and miss it.

Ive also owned Accords, (92 & 93 2dr EX 5spds, 94 EX wagon 5spd), and 2 Preludes, 2 CR-V's some Civic's and a 96 Del Sol VTEC.

Check the link out in my sig to my last V which was also an 06 like yours.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Glad you found this great forum of CR-V owners. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sad news. The bank decided to go back on its initial approval and deny me financing, so no CR-V for me. :(

Thanks for the welcome anyways, guys! :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
A big warm welcome from Georgia Dawg country for sure. Don't give up hope, there's more choices available. Keep us posted for sure, we're pulling for you. Good luck.
David g. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts