Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

Just purchased, (1 week ago) an Obsidian Blue Pearl EX. I was looking for a vehicle that #1, wouldn't kill my back like the Corolla was doing. I commute an hour each way to and from work. #2 my fat tire bike had to fit in the back without taking off the front wheel, of course, decent mileage and AWD were all factored in as well. After having issues with two lumbar discs this summer the #1 reason also had to have lumbar support. I had started driving my 08 4Runner Sport Edition that has lumbar support and noticed a difference right away. But since it's a 20-21mpg vehicle I needed something that got better mileage. I was going to purchase a RAV4 but in order to get lumbar support you have to buy either the SE or the Limited, which was past my price point. I stopped by the local Honda dealership and checked out the EX model and was presently surprised with what it comes with at the price compared to the low end, (LE) trim on the RAV4.

Prior to the purchase I did quite a lot of research concerning the CR-V and decided it would work for me. That being said, it's a very smooth vehicle. I'm not experiencing any of the vibrations that I've seen people write about. I have over 500 miles on it right now and it's a joy to drive and the fat tire bike fits in the back. I also like having Honda reliability.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts