Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new CR-V yesterday. Couldn't be happier! Already changed out the 2 trunk lights for LED and the reverse lights. Piece of cake. Nice to see all the other lights (except fog lights) are already LEDs.

Lighted indoor front door handles are a nice touch. Nice ceiling LEDs behind the panoramic sunroof and the 4 on the main ceiling console. There's even a dim console light (or lights) that shines down from the ceiling onto the the cup holder area all the time at night. Hard to see but it's there.

Power sunshade for the panoramic sunroof is a nice touch.

LED headlights and high-beams are nice. Don't mind the fog lights as they are - lights up in front of the car pretty nice and the yellowish colour might be better in inclement weather.

Garage homelink setup was a breeze. Just used my garage door opener to program it.

Handling is really nice. Tires look huge!

Still haven't figured out how to get text messages to show up if not using Car Play.

More impressions to follow. CR-VFront-1024.jpg CR-VBack-1920.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trip today about 200km. Getting around 7.4 l/100km. That's amazing gas mileage!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Just picked up my new CR-V yesterday. Couldn't be happier! Already changed out the 2 trunk lights for LED and the reverse lights. Piece of cake. Nice to see all the other lights (except fog lights) are already LEDs.

Lighted indoor front door handles are a nice touch. Nice ceiling LEDs behind the panoramic sunroof and the 4 on the main ceiling console. There's even a dim console light (or lights) that shines down from the ceiling onto the the cup holder area all the time at night. Hard to see but it's there.

Power sunshade for the panoramic sunroof is a nice touch.

LED headlights and high-beams are nice. Don't mind the fog lights as they are - lights up in front of the car pretty nice and the yellowish colour might be better in inclement weather.

Garage homelink setup was a breeze. Just used my garage door opener to program it.

Handling is really nice. Tires look huge!

Still haven't figured out how to get text messages to show up if not using Car Play.

More impressions to follow.[iurl="http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=86266&d=1494683777"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=86274&d=1494683860"]
[/iurl]
Congratulations, enjoy the new V.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new '17. Thanks for sharing your early review. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I just returned from a five day trip in mine. Up north in the flatlands driving 55-65 MPH I was getting 37+ MPG (US). Coming home on the Interstate and keeping up with the 70-80 MPH traffic she still got 32-33 MPG. I can not ask for more than that!
Car drives so well, great brakes, handles well, smooth acceleration, passes well too! That turbo engine with the CVT really works out well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Gorgeous CR-V - enjoy. My best MPG is somewhere around 31MPG. I don't think I can get better than 28MPG at 80mph. 29-31 at 70. 33-34 at 65. 35 at 55. then 50mph and below it starts dipping again into the 27-29 MPG range. Touring AWD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts