Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just picked up a 2001 car-v se, love it so far, only has 94k miles. It is an auto, and tan, not my favorite, but it'll do. The car is in excellent condition. I plan to put ome springs on, little bigger tires, roof rack, and some motor work. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome aboard! You will love your '01 CRV. Use the forum search bar to help you find solutions. Good members here are helpful too. Cheers!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the gen.1 find, their getting hard to find. You mentioned motor work, I would make that # 1 priority especially if you don't know when the timing belt was last changed. These little fellows are tough vehicles and require regular maintenance. Show some photo's when possible, good luck.
David g...........:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all, I like it so far, it's in great shape. Yeah, I have no idea if the timing belt has been changed so that is #1 as well as valve adjustment while I'm at it. The interior looks nearly new as well. I'm pretty sure it was owned by an old lady, not that I'm psychic, but the smell of mothballs is a clue.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts