Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Hugues 47 yo from France 50 km from Cognac, 100 km from Bordeaux. The CR-V is my wife's car, I drive an EK3 Civic and my daughter a 1.4 l dual-carb EF aka EC9 in Europe. I'm here to find help if I had problem with the car.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is the place to be if you start having problems with the V. Use the search bar to find answers to your questions.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Welcome to the CR-V forum. Please advise what year and model your CR-V is. You'll find lots of helpful forum members willing to assist you. We are looking forward to learning more about your Honda CR-V experiences in France. Honda manufactures their products in many locations all over the world and many times they are equipped or have options that are not available for a like model from one region to another. Best of Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Our CR-V is a 2002 CR-V gen II with the K20 engine, power-windows, a/c, electric sunroof. Alloys wheels with 205/70r15 tyres. Last week I bought 16" CR-Z alloys and Falken 205/65r16 winter tyres, sometimes I drive it in muddy trails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts