Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just bought a used 2010 CR-V EX and so far, it's a great vehicle. A few months ago, I was lucky enough to find someone to assume my 4 year lease (1 1/2 years into it) on a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and I've been in the market for a used vehicle ever since. I looked at everything from sedans to SUVs to trucks and kept going back and forth about getting a CR-V given their track record for reliability. I love the looks of these vehicles and the nice lines but about 90% of owners seem to be older women (at least in my area). I finally settled on one and glad I did. I look forward to the great info and content I hope to get from these forums. Oh, and I bike a lot and wanted something to transport my bikes.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My wife and I use our '13 V to transport our bikes as well. How many miles does your V have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
114k but well maintained with basically like new. Would've like a bit less miles but hope to get twice that. Do you have a roof rack or the kind that's used with a Reese hitch?

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
114k but well maintained with basically like new. Would've like a bit less miles but hope to get twice that. Do you have a roof rack or the kind that's used with a Reese hitch?
I have a 1/4" hitch installed at U-Haul with a lifetime warranty. If you go to my profile you can see some pictures of my bike rack with the bikes on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts