Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finalized the purchase of 2018 CR-V Touring for the wife. Luv the car, love the way it drives and getting great gas milage to boot.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the ranks of owners! Got any pictures? We love pictures. Did I mention pictures? Let us know about your driving impressions, and your wife's as well. And enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently purchased a used 2013 CR-V with Nav because it was equipped for towing four wheels down. It wasn't 30 days until somebody caught my lower rear bumper. I decided to change the lower black plastic myself and ordered one on ebay for $126. I tackled this one day and found the job to be quite challenging. I advise anyone that tries this to make sure they understand the proper placement of the rear plastic pieces including the underneath large piece and the splash cards. I didn't pay enough attention and was puzzled for a while trying to get it back together. The two clips under the taillights took the most time but I finally got them off. Six hours but I was determined and I got it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.