Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2nd Honda (had a 2000 Accord previously). Purchased the 2017 CR-V Touring 2WD in Black Pearl.

My Accord's transmission was dying, so I began searching in 2015 and remembered my dad's Ford Escape and liking the size of it. I didn't want to leave the Honda brand, because besides the transmission, my Accord has served me well. Since then, I've been keeping a close eye on the CR-V.

I almost went with a 2016 when they came out, but I am VERY happy that I waited for the 2017s.

I've only had it for 3 days, but I've been driving way more than usual. The commute to/from work is what I look forward to the most right now :p

I will also note that this site played a major role in me deciding to pull the trigger on the 2017 CR-V. This community asks the right questions with great responses in return.

So in a way, Hello! and THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new '17. You're going to love it more every day! So many advances in the '17. The new generation is looking great. The forum search bar is helpful in finding answers you may have too. Cheers, Jimbob

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Glad to see another loyal Honda buyer.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congratulations on your new CRV:eek:. Yes, doesn't it make a big difference when driving a commute every day!

When I bought my CR-V, I was so ecstatic I would go out to the garage and just stare at her. I would also hug her...lol.

I had waited a very, very looonnggg time for her. The last car I bought before my CRV was brand new, a 1977 Chevrolet Nova. My 2007 CR-V and Chevy were 30 years apart in age. I felt like I landed in a space age car with my CRV compared to my very basic Nova.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts