Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure a complete topic title might help me get some relevant info.

Bought the CRV Thursday, brought it home today, and noticed that even though it has an AUX button, there is no AUX port, which is a shame, as I was planning on mounting my nexus 7, and using it for my audio needs.

Looking around, it would seem my 07 plate is actually the 06 model (even though it was manufactured in 07, the interior seems to be the 06, and the sat-nav does too).

So I'm trying to find wiring harnesses, and faceplates, as well as a wiring diagram, to mount a single din head unit in the sat-nav cavity.

I'll worry about speakers at a later time, but for the immediate future I can't handle being limited to standard FM and CDs (especially as I don't own any!).

So, anyone here swap out their sat-nav for a standard radio and know what kit I have to buy? I could take it to Halfords (shudder) and ask them, but I suspect they wouldn't really know.

I don't need the sat nav btw, my nexus does the job fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did, the main manual has nothing on the sat-nav system, and the sat-nav manual has nothing about an aux port - in fact, the only mention of AUX in the index is to page 6's diagram of the CD/AUX button.

Thanks for the welcome - plan on having this for quite a while (it's the executive model, very flash indeed...lol).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a problem with my head unit not recognising the sat-nav disc.
Have you found anything out yet Tom?
I also have the exec model with heated leather seats....looks like I can either fit a double sized unit or singe with a space above or below.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts