Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. As the title says, I'm a new CR-V owner from Canada. I have a 2006 CR-V EX-5 AWD and absolutely love it. Figured I'd sign up here to find out more about the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
My last CR-V was a 2006 EX 5-speed, so I'll want to see some pictures of yours!
I currently drive a 2014 EX.
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
A CR-V is definitely a major upgrade from a Focus!

Thanks for the pics!

·
Read Only
1 Posts
This is my first attempt at a post on this site...signed up about 5-minutes ago. I bought a 2019, CR-V, EXL, AWD, less than 3-weeks ago. The CR-V was a 2019 'demo,' with 5400 miles. It is my first CR-V, but my third Honda. Previous Honda was 2012, Civic EX, this is where I really enjoyed the sunroof...so, an EX-level, CR-V was my logical next choice. My first text drive was a 2019, CR-V, LX. I was 'hooked' on CR-V's after that, and VERY tempted to purchase the LX...BUT, I enjoy a sunroof. Things have gone GREAT, so far...VERY SATISFIED, but I am 'watching' a suspected issue with the "BRAKE" light display on my dash. It has happened 3-times since my purchase. I'm 'old-school,' so I'm not sure that I'll ever master all of the electronic functions of the audio system.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,290 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Aargh! I tried super-hard to find one of these with a manual, in good shape, but after a year was not able to, and ended up with an '07 with an automatical. I like it a lot, but it's not what I really wanted. All I can say I'm glad somebody found one. Sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts