Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

New CR-V owner

934 7
Hi guys! Been shopping a few months for a new ride, passing down my 05 Element with 257k miles on it to my son. Finally got what I was looking for, a Black on Black 2016 CRV Touring with only 19k miles on it :) Absolutely loving this car so far!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Accord EX 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
5,244 Posts
Hi guys! Been shopping a few months for a new ride, passing down my 05 Element with 257k miles on it to my son. Finally got what I was looking for, a Black on Black 2016 CRV Touring with only 19k miles on it :) Absolutely loving this car so far!
Welcome and congratulations.
2016 with only 19K miles? Sounds like the proverbial Cream Puff.
Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige
1,926 Posts
Nice congrats
I loved both of my elements (my mom had one also)
I sold both with like 25k on them lol
Now i see them with 200k+ haha

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome. I also have a black Touring , but with grey interior, bought in March, a 2020 leftover. I love it, too. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
10,496 Posts
Welcome. I also have a black Touring , but with grey interior, bought in March, a 2020 leftover. I love it, too. Welcome.
The black pearl is really nice looking.

I wonder though.. how do you keep it, and your minicooper looking clean? I bet you have worked out a routine just for that purpose. :)

I gave up dark color paints years ago due to the high levels of road dust here in California. With our dry climate... it seems there is always dust settling on our vehicles... even from a single day trip. My white pearl rarely shows the dust.. so out of sight out of mind.. until it gets wet of course. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.