Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! Yesterday, I just leased (my first lease in 49 years of owning cars, and 19 years of owning Hondas) a 2015 pearl white CRV Touring. I had been a member of the Element owners club, and Accura CL owners club, and had gleaned a lot of useful information as I am sure I will here.

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club! Nice to have you here. Congrats on your CR-V, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it. Post some pictures when it arrives home. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Be sure to reach out if there something we could do to help!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome aboard! Love that white pearl color. Enjoy the ride. : )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

Well, I was finally able to wash and Zaino the CRV. Weather wise, this is the first decent week end we've had. I was going to post pics, but the site won't let me. The only "mods" I've done are tinting the front door glass, and installing Weathertech floor mats, cargo mat, door and sun roof visors. I'm very pleased with the gas mileage. It started at 21mpg in the dead of winter at 50 miles on the odometer. At 5500 miles I am now consistently getting 27+mpg (70% city driving). I wish the steering wheel would extend further (even though I'm 5'11" , I have short arms.) IMHO the bottom seat cushion is too thin, and I think the stock sound system is mediocre at best. I got spoiled with the JL Audio system I had in the Element, and at this time I can't afford to upgrade. I also think the navi is too hard to use. I end up using Waze or Google on my Android phone. Overall, I'm very happy with the CRV. It's quiet, very solid, fit and finish are good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts