Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning All,

i'd like to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I just picked up a brand new to me (used) 2012 CR-V EX-L. So far, so good. This is my 4th Honda in 8 years. Great cars and super dependable. My next Honda will be a CBR1000RR.

Here is my history:

2008 Acura RL (my first Honda, totaled in an accident April/2016)
2004 Honda S2000 AP2 (Quite possibly the best car I ever had. I will have another one day)
2009 Honda Accord V6-6MT coupe. (Great car, great summer fling, but I should have thought twice about a 2 door coupe)
2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD (this is the car I should have bought before the Accord, but the Accord was a nice detour.)

I've had many cars and motorcycles, but this is just a run down on my Honda's.

s

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome! You'll love the CRV.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome SCOTT! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the CB1000r is a nice bike, but i'm pretty set on a CBR1000RR SP2 (i hope!) very excited with what honda will do in the liter supersport bike category in the next year. do you ride?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'll try to stop by as often as I can. Buying a used car, i know i will need all the help i can get with these little tiny issues coming up here and there.

please feel free to drop a line any time =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, i have been fortunate to own some great cars. Some how i turned into a honda fanboy. Still on the hunt for a 1997 acura integra Type R, 2004-2005 Honda S2000 and if i m reeeaaally lucky a last gen Acura NSX. =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts