Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an F.N.G. on this forum, but in this short time, I've read 100's of posts, many from folks looking for help regarding an issue that they're having. More often than not, someone needs to ask, "What year is your CR-V?" or "Which model CR-V do you own?"

With that in mind, I'd like to suggest a change to the left-most section of the Forum, the Profile section. Currently, the section looks as follows…

• Profile Picture
  • Screen Name
  • Registered or Status : Country of Residence flag
  • When the user has joined
  • Number of posts made by the user
(Here's an example)

What I'd like to see, and I think to everyone's benefit, is a mandatory(?) field for both the YEAR & MODEL owned by the member. This would save EVERYONE time in getting their questions answered as well as offering our advice! Something like this…

• Profile Picture
  • Screen Name
  • Registered or Status : Country of Residence flag
  • CR-V year : CR-V model
  • When the user has joined
  • Number of posts made by the user

·
Administrator
513 Posts
…and it doesn't show up in the profile section on the left-hand side of the post, instantly accessible. ?
Location currently does (if you hover over the flag icon, and if the member has specified their location)
The remained of the suggestion is currently being bug tested currently and we hope to roll it out to everyone before too long. Once those bugs get squashed we'll work to letting everyone know it is enabled within the release notes.

Thanks for the suggestion with detailed examples, it is helpful for us when we begin designing features for y'all. :)

-Gerrit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts