Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello ... just bought a used 2016 for my wife and its our first honda period. it does have high miles but they seem to be mainly highway. its appearance is like new.
maybe get a new battery but it seems fine. price was right even with the milage. counting on honda quality to get us through our investment... time will tell. still debating on getting an
extended bumper to bumper on it , but i will do my homework first before i do. would LOVE to hear from anyone else ,especially 2016 CRVers ,about their own experiences and times with
their vehicles.... talk soon... thanks.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,171 Posts
WELCOME!

Help ensure that your Honda is reliable by doing any maintenance that you do not have records for:

Auto Trans Fluid (Use DW-1)
Rear Differential Fluid (if AWD) Use Dual Pump II
Brake Fluid
Inspect Cabin and Engine Air filters
Valve adjustment, plugs and coolant at 110K miles

Many folks have installed larger Odyssey batteries and trays.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I agree with Carbuff2 on those items. The battery upgrade helps a lot in the battery reserve capaciy.

·
2,210 Posts
Welcome to the forum! 94k may be a bit high for a '16, but my '07 had 92k when I got it, which is low for the year. But it was well maintained and I've only needed to recharge the A/C so far. Runs perfect. You should be good to go for a good long while. These things can usually easily go 250-300k with only minor issues. Got any pictures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts