Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing tons of research I decided that the CR-V was the best choice for me. I had read many of the posts on this forum that only further cemented my decision. I looked at and test drove many models over the course of a month before finding my gem, a 2012 EX-L in MSM (a color choice that was curiously absent from the list when I registered with this group). I'm in LOVE and am looking forward to many years of driving pleasure with her!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Modern Steel Metallic? I think my 2013 is in the same color however bing color vision challenged it's hard to be sure. It's a shiny grey color with metallic sparkles in the finish. Love the color myself, and the car. Welcome to the world of CRV, I'm on my second.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Congratulations, the CRV is a sure hit with the girls ! I am sure you will have many wonderful years with yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Modern Steel Metallic? I think my 2013 is in the same color however bing color vision challenged it's hard to be sure. It's a shiny grey color with metallic sparkles in the finish. Love the color myself, and the car. Welcome to the world of CRV, I'm on my second.
So further research and I've been able to learn that my 12 V is 'Polished Metal' in color; the Modern Steel Metallic wasn't available until a later edition. Looks very similar tho.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts