Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New guy here! Just bought a "leftover" 2015 Crv for a great price. It's a EX-L AWD in White Diamond Pearl. Previous vehicle was a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looking forward to modifying and maintaining the CRV...
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new '15. Really like the white!

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Should be a good jump over a cherokee, congratulations and welcome to the club. Got plans for mods so far? Start with tint

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nice looking CRV. Is the interior grey?

Please tell the rest of us what you like about the 2015? I have a 2007 EX-L which I love. But I know my there is most likely a world of difference from the 2007 to the 2015.

How awesome to get a good deal on your new CRV!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello there! The Jeep was coming off lease and the purchase price they wanted for it was too high. For a little bit more money I got a new Honda CRV...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! It was a great deal.... Got it on the last weekend of February when they wanted all leftovers gone lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello! Just got the front windows tinted and also had the top of the windshield tinted as well. Plans are for weather tech mats, window visors, etc. after a break in period I'm getting getting new rims and tires, maybe an aftermarket stereo, then some performance mods.. Keeping an eye on everything going on here so I can have an idea of where I want to go with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello! My interior is black leather... To be honest I like everything about it. The interior room is comparable to my previous Jeep and the gas mileage is way better lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts