Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm mat and i own 3 crvs. A 2010 that's perfect in nearly every way that the wife and kid bop around in and we love it. So i got a 2000 for myself, commuted 100 miles a day for a year without a single problem and then some guy pulled out in front of me and i smooshed the front end pretty dang good. Decided to fix it because michigan no fault laws left me with ass in hand. So while that was in shop having the frame bent (which took forever) i got 1999 crv to get me by. However this crv is pretty beat up and has quite a few problems. So.... I've decided to get to know the crv inside and out while doing all work myself in my driveway. I'm not a mechanic but I'm pretty good with a wrench and a diagram. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you. Talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome aboard to a wealth of knowledge. Cheers!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find answers to most any question you come up with. Too bad on the insurance/accident situation. Glad you were able to find a Gen 1 to work on, which will get you familiar with the mechanical side of it. Jump in often, someone is always here to help. Good luck,
David g.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts