Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just in.

Granny gave me her 2010 CRV on her 90th birthday because she doesn't want to drive anymore.
It came with all of 50,000km on it.
I gave it all new fluids in the rad, tranny, diff, brake fluid, and some day soon the power steering.
Grabbed some weather techs and a set of used winter tires for the winter.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a good plan. Now show us some pictures of the car! We love pictures. Keep us posted on your driving impressions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You asked driving impressions. Im sure I'll find/contribute to an ongoing thread soon. But my god I find this thing likes to ghost walk in the snow. I wonder what causes it, if its a shift of power left / right / front / back? But I've never felt anything that moves around so much in the snow.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,404 Posts
Snow? What is that? Sorry, I live in central Texas, can't help you on that issue at all. It's 61 degrees here right now, at 0400, and will only get up to 71 today. I hate winter!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
You asked driving impressions. Im sure I'll find/contribute to an ongoing thread soon. But my god I find this thing likes to ghost walk in the snow. I wonder what causes it, if its a shift of power left / right / front / back? But I've never felt anything that moves around so much in the snow.
Start with better tires. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brand new X-Ice Xi-3 aren't good enough? Along with 9 years autocross experience, some track days, and a some rally-cross in there as well?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts