Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Virginia and enjoying the climate, I have been a member here since 2007 but not enough post to give anything away in the Trading thread. I have a 2002 Honda Electrical Troubleshooting Manual free for the cost of shipping.
Shipping shouldn't be more than $10.
Moderators delete this or move it.
Thanks Greg

·
Banned
1 Posts
I would like to know more information about moving a car, I am moving from Florida to Virginia and I am looking for a good shipping service, could you advice me something reliable?

·
3,096 Posts
I would like to know more information about moving a car, I am moving from Florida to Virginia and I am looking for a good shipping service, could you advice me something reliable?
Welcome to the forum! It would be far, far cheaper to drive it. It's really not that far, but shipping cost would be prohibitive. Drive it or hire a friend to drive it up there for you. Please don't attach your questions to someone else's posts. You're in the UK, but moving from Florida to Virginia?

·
3,096 Posts
Thank you for the answer, I think he's from UK but he lives in the USA, if not, I have no idea why he's asking that
Welcome also to you! Please post in the Greetings section to introduce yourself and tell us about your CR-V.

·
3,096 Posts
Welcome, Alison! Same message - please make your own post and don't piggyback here - as fewer folks will see it, and it is poor etiquette. Where do you need to ship from and to? Regardless, in the end it might be more cost effective to sell your car there and buy another at your destination. Shipping is quite expensive, and risky, as well as difficult and painstaking. More details would help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts