Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, good to join the site.
I just purchased a 2015 Touring black/black. Was between the CR-V and RAV4, but for the price and features, refreshed look, the CR-V wins. Plus the RAV4 interior and especially gauge cluster looks early 90's. Here are my initial thoughts on some items. Feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Vibration - Yes there is a slight vibration, however it is Not as bad as my previous 2012 LX. i looked at my build date and it is 04/15, so some owners who have it bad can check out their build dates and see if it is prior to 04/15. Overall, it is barely noticeable. i am only at 103 miles, so hopefully it stays this way

CVT transmission - for me, as long as it works like it was designed and last's, i do not care if it is a CVT. the engine sound is louder when stepping on it, compared to previous years. i am sure most people couldnt tell the difference between transmissions.

Sound System / Display - Everyone has their preference on what a top of the line trim sound system should sound like. ( 328 watts / sub ). Does this even produce half of that? lol. and the sub seems useless! not really what i expected from the touring trim, but its something as i get older that goes to the bottom of the list of things to harp about. Kind of miss the volume / tuning knobs. Display graphics looks a little dated.

Interior - Good looking interior overall, especially with the black leather. Wish the armrest was higher. Dont really feel the heated seats that much, but then i am comparing that to my lexus is350 heated seats. Doors still have that plastic, wish they could have softened it up a bit for a more premium feel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lights - Wish they would have done HID's with the projector's. Definitely needs a light upgrade to match the LED's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just ordered my kit from the theretrofitsource.com

H11: MORIMOTO ELITEHID SYSTEM
HID Ballasts: 2 x Morimoto XB35 (35W) $0.00
Ordered: 2
Shipped: 2
Ballast Igniters: 2 x Morimoto XB Igniter (AMP) $0.00
Compatible H11 HID Bulbs: 2 x H11A: XB 4500K $0.00
Harness (See Compatibility Info Below): 1 x HD Relay:
H11/H9/H8 $0.00
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
Anti*Flicker Capcitor Link (optional): 1 x Morimoto Capacitor
PRICE
$180.00
ORDERED:
SHIPPED:
TOTAL
$180.00
COMPLETE RETROFIT KITS HID SYSTEMS COMPONENTS LED LIGHTING OFF-ROAD LIGHTING ACCESSORIES FOG LIGHTS CLOSEOUTS
Link $15.00
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
Carbon Fiber # Brackets (upgrade): 2 x XB # Carbon Fiber
Bracket Upgrade $15.00
T10/194: OSRAM LEDRIVING COOL WHITE
Osram T10 Bulbs: 2 x Osram T10 LED Bulb $0.00
PRICE