Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CRV Sport
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long time Odyssey owner looking to buy a CRV. I have driven the Forester and Outback but have had such good luck with the Odyssey and the CRV just seems to have a better rating everywhere I look. What's a guy to do?

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If room is an issue, the CR-V has less, obviously. But what it does have is the ability to pass by a lot of gas stations! Also mine is nimble and fun to drive, not cumbersome at all. The Subarus are notorious for bad transmissions, and higher engine repair problems over time. Still, if I could get a Subaru with a manual transmission, I'd be tempted. Really? You're just gonna have to drive a CR-V. Go for it!

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Touring 2WD
434 Posts
I went to buy a 2020 Subaru Outback Limited in February. I liked everything about the vehicle but I had never driven one. I was disappointed. It was under powered and the drivetrain was rough. I went down the street and bought a 2020 Honda CRV Touring (built in Ontario). Much smoother drivetrain. I would have liked that 11.6" multimedia system on the Outback but that wasn't enough to compensate for the drivetrain.

Reactions: DSMDAVID
1 - 5 of 5 Posts