Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,162 Posts
Just joined after been forum-less since Honda Karma turned rubbish, so hello everyone and looking forward to being an active member as much as possible.
Oh a hearty welcome!

I'd recognise that ID a million miles off! Do you still remember me?

Have you still got your Accord?

Reactions: Duc de Pommfrit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh a hearty welcome!

I'd recognise that ID a million miles off! Do you still remember me?

Have you still got your Accord?
Hello TDK, of course I remember you! The Accord went (still regret selling) due to health reasons, but now all OK and loving my CRV after a year of owning a Civic. Been away from forums since the demise of HK, which I did say would fail under new ownership and was right which is a shame!

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,162 Posts
Hello TDK, of course I remember you! The Accord went (still regret selling) due to health reasons, but now all OK and loving my CRV after a year of owning a Civic. Been away from forums since the demise of HK, which I did say would fail under new ownership and was right which is a shame!
Im glad to see you back buddy - forget HK, you'll enjoy this forum far more. Genuine vault of knowledge here.

Did you end up getting an i-VTEC CR-V or did you go i-DTEC?

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,162 Posts
Weasel, LOL.

I previously swapped my 4th Gen CR-V (diesel) to the petrol, same 4th Gen. Just never took to it. Swapped to the 1.5T Civic Prestige - that was a fantastic car. Type-R fun without the fuel bill!

But then got a stonking deal on a new 1.5T CVT CR-V 5th Gen, havent looked back since!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car is only really used at the weekend so didn't want to get a new one, first looked at a 16reg EX then found my 14reg EX (with less chrome) with low miles and so well looked after it was like new. Friend in Honda dealer confirmed previous owner was a spot on bloke who took great care of it. Its great on the hole filled Northumbrian roads unlike the CIVIC which was trying to break my spine while putting a smile on my face.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,162 Posts
I can attest to the stiff suspension on the Civic - but glad you're in the CR-V now 👌

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome and good to see you and Dark Knight are acquainted, he's been a mine of info to me.
Late to Honda and not a die hard enthusiast but the forums been great getting me up to speed on the CRV.
Hello Charlie, yes he does hold a lot of information! I'm a big Honda fan and my CR-V is Honda number 7.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts