Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Greetings to all other CRV owners from South England. I just joined today to try to find out some info to help with importing a european CRV to the UK.

We have a 2002/2003 Petrol CRV (Spanish) which we have had for 3 years now and also have a UK 2005 Diesel CRV for the last year. Not greedy, its just the other half would not have any other car after owning the 1st CRV.

I currently have the Spanish CRV outside in pieces, since I am making changes to import it into the UK. I have rewired the rear fog light and replaced the front lights, but still need to deal with the speedo dial and get hold of a magic unobtainable document called the Certificate of Conformity.

Has anyone been through this before and obtained a Cert of Conformity for a Mk 2 LHD CRV ? I have asked Honda UK and the Honda importer in Spain several times but am getting nowhere since they claim not to have one, but the DVLA insist on me getting one or paying £200 for an individual vehicle inspection which is an hours drive away = another day off work.

Cheers to all. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.