Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this post isn't for my car, rather for my mother's car. I drive a 07 Accord, my father drives a 15 Accord Sport, and she has a 2012 CRv LX AWD. Lately her car has not been heating up. The engine gets to temperature and doesn't have any problems with that, but rather the interior stays cold all the time. There is heat coming out of the vents, but very little heat, even when the temp. control is full on red with the fan halfway on. Two weeks ago i replaced engine and interior air filter (the one behind the glove box) and the problem isn't really going away. We bought the car new, and has only about 25k so far. Warranty is out, and I'm wonder if anyone know what the issue might be.

I did read something about heater cores going out, I highly doubt that could be the problem.

Any ideas on what causing this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE and CORRECTION!* The car has less than 21k miles on it, and I just check the car and there is actually hot coming out of the two vents on the passenger side, the two vents for the driver side are only putting out warm air at best, barely anything. When I put the hot temp on full, the passanger side worked just like how they should, so the problem is with the two vents on the driver's side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts