Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Just got a 2010 Tango Red Pearl, Picked it up for 25,500 + Tax and Tags (great deal I think) considering the 09's were only going for a few more hundred cheaper I figure might as well go the route of a 2010 and get the added value.

Have a few questions.

Whats the Best Foglight Kit I can install ? Resonably priced too?
Should I add a CAI or a SRI? or will a K&N Filter Suffice? (Is any of this even available for the 2010 Model?)

So Far I ordered Weathertech Digital Liner Mats (front and back in black) got them for $149 Shipped

Also ordered some HB4 HID's from www.ddmtuning.com

Since we picked it up brand new, when do you all reccomened the first oil change, get all the metal particles and such out of the engine?

Also the cap says 0W-20 oil, what is the best oil for the Car? Brand/same viscosity?

Any other tips or options Let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got a 2010 too

I bought a Tango Red 2010 CRV on Black Friday. Honda makes a foglight kit that fits, but, its pricey. Don't know about the air filter change-out - I'm sticking with the Factory set-up. As far as the oil change goes - I'm going to run mine to about 20% life and then change it. The only 0W - 20 available to me is either Mobil 1 or Honda. I'll probably use the Mobil. Castrol also makes it, but, no one around me stocks it.

Regards:
Oldengineer
2010 CRV LX 2WD
2006 Jaguar S-Type VDP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.