Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Recently registered on the forum. Currently in the UK where I live and just acquired a 2006 CRV-Exec. I'm sometimes based in Chicago and my first CRV was a Rodeo. This helps explain my handle as I've done a lot of driving on that highway and '66. Pretty much all over the South really. Love those road trips.

CRV is probably the best deal I've had on a used car and I feel I really lucked out:

Car has two previous lady owners and a mileage of only 45k - top this with 10 service stamps mainly for maintenance and oil change type stuff. Vehicle is close to mint condition apart from a few scuff marks on the inside of the rear door - on the black card liner. probably push chairs and kids type stuff.

I will get some pics up after I've have a given it wash when the bad weather here clears.

Getting around 26 miles to a UK gallon on mixed use and about 31 on the highway. I think a UK gallon is slightly more gas the a US version.

Thanks for reading -))

·
Registered
303 Posts
One Imperial Gallon = Approximately 1.2 US Gallons

So, 26 mpg (UK) would be approximately 21.7 mpg (US) and 31 mpg (UK) approximately 25.8 mpg (US) highway.

Lets see a few pics when your weather clears.

Route 66…memories.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One Imperial Gallon = Approximately 1.2 US Gallons

So, 26 mpg (UK) would be approximately 21.7 mpg (US) and 31 mpg (UK) approximately 25.8 mpg (US) highway.

Lets see a few pics when your weather clears.

Route 66…memories.
Thanks for those MPG figures. It's quite hilly around the southern part of England where i live, so quite happy where I live.

Maybe Nebraska is the best place to live if you have a CRV and want better MPG. Anyone here here able to check that out.... )))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts