Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Picked up our CR-V on Saturday morning just gone. It's an 06 CR-V Executive in cosmic grey with the diesel engine. My wife will be driving it most of the time... We had a Freelander before but found it a bit too agricultural and a couple of worrying reliability issues forced us to look elsewhere.

So far, so good. Aside from a broken passenger side vanity mirror cover and a persistent rattle coming from the passenger door trim area, everything is great! Full marks to Alan Day Honda in Southampton who sold me the vehicle...

I'll post some photos soon as it stops raining!!!!

Cheers

Mammon

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome!

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. I imagine you are in Europe as we don't have diesel here in the states. I don't know what you mean by Freelander being too agricultural. But welcome and look forward to seeing some scenic photos of your location.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - I'm in Europe - UK to be precise.

I was referring to the LandRover Freelander - you probably don't get them in the US...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

Please fill out your profile, with your location. There are members here from all over the world.

After you get that profile filled out, post a couple of pictures of that new V with some local-to-you scenery in the background.

We love pictures! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts